2. Information Collection And Use
General. We may use information that we collect about you to:
- enhance your user experience on our Service;
- manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, Service or content offered by others;
- communicate with you by email, postal mail, push notification, and/or through other digital methods about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us or other third parties;
- develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our Service and other websites and online services;
- detect and resolve any fraud or other illegal or undesirable user behavior;
- perform background checks on users and take other legally-required actions;
- provide our advertisements to you when you visit other websites and online services;
- perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
manage our business;
With whom we share your information
We don’t share your personal information with anyone. All that is stored secured (encrypted mode) at our servers.
Although our Service is a general audience service, we restrict the use of our Service to individuals age 18 and above. We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use personal information from children under 18 years of age, and no part of the Service is directed to children under the age of 18. If you learn that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, you may alert us at email@example.com. If we learn that we have collected any personal information from children under 18, we will promptly take steps to delete such information and terminate the child’s account.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We take reasonable security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. We want you to feel confident using our Service to transact business. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, searches, or other communications will always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure email.